CTR is a growing and active church and needs an outgoing, engaging, innovative, Christ-centered leader who is excited to reach our community for Jesus. Everyone is bombarded daily by messages and advertisements, but how often does that message prompt them to think about their spiritual journey? What if we could tap into those who are spiritually hungry by speaking their language? This is a huge task and requires a gifted individual who knows how to reach people in person, through events and all forms of media.
Do you have a growth mindset? Are you the one in meetings or at events who is saying, “Let’s find a way to show and tell more people about what God is doing here”? Does seeing someone experience God for the first time move you? Are you good at capturing stories with words and images and love to share them on social media? Then we should talk.
This is a full-time position and a unique growth opportunity for the right candidate. The Coordinator will work closely with the Rector and Director of Operations. They will gain insight from audio/visual professionals and experienced writers/editors and technology professionals who will serve as advisors and help the Coordinator develop their toolkit for serving at CTR and throughout their career. There will be opportunity for some remote work, but the Communications and Outreach Coordinator will be required to spend the majority of time in the office or related meetings in and around the community. Ideally, the Communications and Outreach Coordinator will be a regular attender at CTR; otherwise, they must be an active member at a local church.
- Lead all communication channels (website, social media, print, announcements, video, etc.) to our congregation and greater North Shore community.
- Coordinate authors, plan and publish our weekly e-newsletter.
- Champion(what does this mean?) our efforts forward in the coordination of streaming and live feed audio and video production.
- Support and coordinate outreach events (Theater Production, Healing Conference, Special Music Services, etc.) that engage the local community in the life and ministry of CTR.
- Believe what CTR believes (see below and read more here https://ctrnorthshore.org/our-story/).
- Have a passion for people and helping them in their faith journey.
- Possess strong writing skills; be confident in creating new content, as well as editing that of others.
- Proficient in video (and sound?) editing and social media.
- Have at a minimum a bachelor’s degree in related studies.
- Have at least 3 years relevant experience.
Come join a vibrant church community that is committed to sharing the story of Christ on the North Shore. If this all sounds amazing to you and you meet the requirements, then please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.