This Position has been Filled.
Administrative and Communications Coordinator
All Saints’ Anglican Pro-Cathedral
Amesbury MA 01913
Email Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Job Description The Administrative and Communications Coordinator assists the Rector in executing or delegating priority tasks by coordinating volunteers, utilizing technologies, managing schedules, and coordinating communications.
Part-Time Position 20 hrs./week; pay-rate $16-20/hr. depending on experience); remote-office options can be arranged; start-date mid-November, 2015.
- Manage ministry and property projects, and executing routine tasks
- Help coordinate volunteers, matching their gifts and skills with project and task needs
- Schedule rector’s appointments and projects, and help set project and event milestones to successfully meet deadlines
- Utilize and maintain web-applications, computers, and office equipment
- Create best practices for managing projects and events that can be used throughout the organization.
- Coordinate weekly all-parish emailing using email marketing platform
- Coordinate production of weekly service bulletin—content, layout, & printing
- Coordinate website updates, weekly and as necessary
- Coordinate weekly service volunteer reminders
- Coordinate visitor follow-up, member updates, and community-connections
- Coordinate facilities-use permissions
- Maintain clear and timely communications with the diocesan office administrator and communications director
- High School diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Successful candidates will share our organization’s commitment to Christian faith and to the integrity of character that faith calls for, though specifically Anglican affiliation and experience is not a requirement
- Adapts to change and is willing to acquire new skills
- Successful candidates will have a track-record of high-initiative task-productivity, working independently, maintaining a level-headed and calm disposition, resourcefully solving task-execution-related challenges, willingly seeking and receiving task-purpose-related guidance
- Experienced in managing and motivating volunteers
- Adept at maintaining a task-focus while maintaining cordial relationships
- Adept at initiating emails and phone calls to set up appointments, make inquiries, and follow-up on delegated tasks
- Experienced at maintaining information security and confidentiality
- Comfortable with both Mac or PC platforms and experienced in Microsoft Office suite
- Experienced in collaborative/online computing, especially Google Apps
- Experienced at project management and schedule-coordination
- Experienced at data archiving, storage, and management
- Experienced in email marketing and blogging/website platforms
- Preferably, applicants will be familiar with their own Meyers-Briggs type and Strengths-Finder 2.0 themes, understanding how those insights generally inform work-style preferences